Caramel Turtle Candies
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!! Here is a recipe for you just in case you didn’t get enough sugar- haha. Actually I just thought this was too easy and delicious not to share with you. My little brother’s favorite animal is a turtle, I am constantly getting him turtle stuffed animals or ninja turtle things I can find, but why not turtle candy? My mom and I made these for our usual christmas eve dinner at my aunts house (amongst pecan bars, cheesecake, magic coconut bars and pitzels that we also were busy making). But these were by far the easiest AND there were literally none left to take home. They are a much easier route than making your complicated turtle candy chocolates…
- Small Square buttered pretzels (1 bag)
- Pecan Halves (1bag)
- Rolo Chewy Carmel Candies (1 bag)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper of foil
- Unwrap all Rolo’s (try to not eat em all) hehe and the place pretzels on rows on cookie sheets. Top each pretzel with a Rolo
- Bake for 3 minutes and check to make sure carmel begins to soften- but not melt! Should have a light gloss.
- Remove pan from oven and place a pecan on top of Rolo, smashing it down just enough to cover pretzel area. Let cool completely and Enjoy!