A Little English Manor Glam at The Vintage Ranch
What’s Up Wednesday
We were so honored when the North SLO County Wedding Pro group asked us to come and play with design and food at The Vintage Ranch for their very first mixer! It is always such a blast when colleagues whom you love as professionals and human beings come together all under one roof for some laughter and fun. We seriously relished getting a chance to work with some smokin’ awesome talent!
Venue: Vintage Ranch – www.thevintageranch.com
– Catering and Design: Zest It Up – www.zestitup.com
– Desserts: Paper Cake Events – www.papercakeevents.com
– Photography: Heather Nguyen www.heathernphoto.com
– Floral: Floral By Nena – www.byrequest.us/floral-design/
– Bar Service: Bottles & Ice – www.bottlesandice.com
– Rentals: All About Events – www.allaboutevents.com
– Decor Furniture: Scout Rental Co. – www.scoutrentalco.com
– Limo: Cal Limo – www.cal-limos.com
– DJ / Lighting – Forever DJ Events – www.foreverdjevents.com
– Photo Booth – Forever DJ Events
And a most special thanks to the talented Heather Nguyen for all of these gorgeous pictures! Have fun scrolling 😉
As with any party, you have got to figure out a general feel for the event. Well, I guess it’s not a “do or die” type of thing, but it sure makes a gathering oh-so-fancy!
We loved touring around The Vintage Ranch for inspiration. Ultimately, we were kinda wanting to veer away from focusing on the barn as a rustic element. Instead, Sam and I fixated a bit on all the cool taxidermy that The Vintage Ranch had in their back storage. “Taxidermy” you say? Heck yes! And why not highlight all the cool antlers with a little English country manor style? Think pheasant feathers, antlers, cranberry and blush colored roses intermixed with tapestries and teal. So much fun texture and color!
Oh! And the food!!