So with spring inching near and an abundance of flowers in my home from our southern bride photo shoot, I just had to get crafting to make a centerpiece for Easter! (funny because I am actually not even going to be in town for Easter, but at least it will look cute for this week) This centerpiece was all from things around my house- except for the moss bunnies- which I spent an entire $1 for two from the 99 cents store (splurged, I know)
- Tablecloth- an old sheet
- Linens- two white napkins
- Baskets from thrift store
- Bunnies from dollar store
- Eggs- just dyed them yellow for a “pop”
- Bird Nest, Container, Glass Stand- thrift shop!
- Candle Filler- Rice
Have fun! Send us pics!!