I hope you are having a gorgeous Memorial Day weekend, do you have plans yet today?? Your’e in luck because it’s not too late to hit up Arroyo Grande’s Strawberry Festival. This 2 day festival has taken place since 1983 and even was named “the place to be on memorial day weekend” by Sunset Magazine. So what are you waiting for? I already got my strawberries!! MMMmmmMM
What can you do at the festival?
- Strawberry Stampede walk/run
- Strawberry Pancake Breakfast
- Strawberry Shortcake & T-shirt booths
- Strawberry Prince & Princess Contest
- Strawberry Blonde Contest
- Strawberry Cook-Off Contest
- Kiddie Carnival
- Arts & Crafts Show
- Entertainment including Ethnic, Folk, Blues, Jazz, Contemporary & Rock ‘n Roll music
The official schedule of activities is here.
Here are some pics from last year’s festival and some from this year’s here, I am off to the festival with Maya and Lucy so I will be sure to take some pics!!
All in all no matter what you do for this gorgeous sunday, make sure you enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!