Okay okay, Sam here. You want to know what I just had for breakfast? yep. you named it. I made these scrumptious treats for a potluck get together and just couldn’t resist but nibble on the leftovers- these cupcakes are ridiculously moist and just all around amazing! My momma is quite the baker so I get all my recipes from her. She is also super great at knowing how to “doctor” up a cake box- these cupcakes will prove it!
- 1 package (18.5 oz) plain yellow cake mix
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple packed in juice, undrained
- 2 medium or 3 small ripe bananas, peeled and mashed (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Literally place all ingredients in mixer and blend well, will seem a little watery from the pineapple juice. Then scoop mix into cupcake liners (makes 24) and bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 mins. Frost with your favorite cream cheese frosting recipe!
Time to start the cream cheese frosting while those treats bake!
Seriously get ready for a deliciously moist and unpredictable cupcake!!
Thanks for Zestin’