I love edamame to start with, such a yummy salty snack that is actually healthy- two for one?? Well- they just were brought to a new level!! I made this appetizer for our friends and lets just say we all managed to have happy bellys and garlic breath by the end of the night….
- 1 (16 oz) pkg frozen edamame in shell
- 1/4 c extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 c freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
1. Steam edamame (you can do this in steamer or in microwave in ziploc bag for 2 mins with a tablespoon of water)
2. Next add garlic & olive oil in food processor, pour mixture over steamed edamame in wok and allow them to saute
3. Next add parmesan cheese and breadcrumb- toss together until well coated and stirring constantly.
Garlic and Olive Oil mixture in ninja or food processor…
Bring on the garlic breath…